I typed “Walkthrough” into my YouTube search bar and waded through the 1st 17 pages of results, which takes us down to 200,000 views per video. ”Walkthrough” returned the results of any video with the word Walkthrough in either the title or description of the video. This should be a pretty all-inclusive list, barring any games besides Ice Breaker that have a crapton of videos for 1 game (I just happened to know about the walks for those games, so I knew to check… no one of the vids has 200k+ views).
The List: Game Name (# of Vids) – Total Views in Millions – Ave Views/Vid
- Red Remover (2) – 11.4 – 5.7
- This Is The Only Level – 2.8
- Wake Up The Box – 2.6
- Poptropica: Nabooti Island – 2.0
- Cover Orange – 2.0
- Use Boxmen – 1.8
- Roly-Poly Eliminator – 1.6
- This Is The Only Level TOO – 1.1
- Poptropica: Big Nate Island – 1.0
- Wake The Royalty (2) – 1.7 – 850k
- Poptropica: Astro Knights (4) – 2.8 – 700k
- Fragger (2) – 1.4 – 700k
- Poptropica: Spy Island (3) – 1.9 – 633k
- Demolition City 2 (3) – 1.9 – 633k
- Poptropica: Counterfeit Island (4) – 2.2 – 550k
- Poptropica: Mythology Island (4) – 2.0 – 500k
- Demolition City (2) – 1.0 – 500k
- Crush the Castle: Players Pack (4) – 1.3 – 325k
- Stadium Sneakout (10) – 1.0 – 100k
- Ice Breaker (40) – 1.8 – 45k
- Ice Breaker: Red Clan (40) – 1.4 – 35k
These are video groups done by 1 person; no mix and matching. Also, no 1 game/island had more than 1 person with 1 mil views on their walkthrough… although 1 or 2 of the Poptropica Islands were close with a 2nd.
Analyzing the list shows very specific types of games that meet this list: Poptropica, Phuzzles, and Puzzle Platformers account for 19/21. CtC:PP is a physics game, but not a phuzzle… and Stadium Sneakout is a point & click that doesn’t really belong on the list at all because each video is :08-:30 long. The top17 are 6 Poptropicas, 8 Phuzzles, and 3 Puzzle Platformers. Finally, I made 8 of the top 18 (8 of 12 if you discount Poptropica).
If you know of any game that I missed, please let me know. :)
New physics puzzler, stacking game… ala Totem Destroyer or Redstar Fall. E-Motion! Has some cool new features, like changing gravity, spinning wheels on ropes, anti-gravity, bounce, and more!
Pack 1, Levels 1-20:
Pack 2, levels 1-20:
New shooting game, with a twist. Instead of throwing grenades and killing bad guys ala Fragger, you’re shooting balls out of a cannon and destroying boxes, TVs, microwaves, and works of art. Only a few challenging levels, imo, but here’s the walkthrough if you need help:
So SaunaVihta is a great little physics puzzle game by Spelgrim. It takes the “click and remove blocks” concept in a bit of a different direction, where you now have to get a cold protagonist to the hot vapors of a sauna somewhere in the level. Snowmen and snowplows will try to stop you. Play it on YoArcade.net.
If you need help, I am of course here to assist: